- Support Selfie config to skip the start/biometrics consent screen
- Attempting to start an Inquiry on templates prefixed with
itmplv_will now fail immediately.
- No longer show back button on government id capture screen when selection screen is skipped because of one ID type.
- Added theme option to hide button images
- Made selfie instruction strings overrideable
- Applied camera instruction text styling to selfie instruction title
- Centered verification processing animation if no strings provided
- Added support for Keypass ID government id type.
- Added the following public strings for database start screen:
- Added themeable text alignment on title and body labels:
- The theme asset,
verificationFailedAsset, is now used on selfie failure in addition to gov id failure.
Added support for visa government id type.
Added support for custom Selfie animation on selfie start view
- Added Government ID combined step for Inquiry 3.0 Flow
- Added Selfie combined step for Inquiry 3.0 Flow
- Enabled skipping Government ID select screen when only one ID class option is present
- Fixed icon tinting on buttons. This is now themeable via
- Added support for theming processing government id animations.
- Added support for theming the selfie intro animation.
- Fixed a bug where the back button could be tinted incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug where a prefilled country code was not being set in certain cases, e.g. you can now pass in
Fields(additionalFields: ["address-country-code": .string("AU")])to the
fieldsproperty of a
InquiryConfigurationto have the country list default to Australia.
- Fixed a bug where the back button image was not being tinted correctly when taking a photo of a government ID.
- Fixed a bug where the close button was not being displayed correctly when picking a country or US state.
- Fixed a bug where the shutter button could not work correctly when taking a photo of a government ID.
- Fixed a bug where the camera permissions dialog was not displaying the camera icon.
- Added strings for
- Added theme properties for
- Added a new custom asset for when a verification fails (
ImageAssetcan now specify its
ImageAssetcan now be constructed with a
- Fixed a bug where prefilled data wasn't being read correctly.
- Added more customization options by adding new theme properties and moved additional strings to
- Fixed a bug where database verifications that required further user input were being terminated early.
- Fixed a bug where clients could have symbols collisions with dependencies.
- Improved hinting for failed age comparison government ID verification
- Fixed a bug where failed verifications would sometimes not start the next verification.
- Fixed a visual bug where phone numbers with errors would not be displayed correctly.
- Fixed an occasional crashing bug when entering phone numbers.
- Added a
cancelButtonTextColoroption to the theme.
buttonShadowRadiusoptions to the theme to set shadows on buttons.
cancelButtonShadowRadiusoptions to the theme to set shadows on cancel buttons.
- Fixed a visual bug where the selfie overlay animation could sometimes get stuck.
- Fixed SSN entry validation.
- Fixed a visual bug where the comments field was hidden behind the keyboard on shorter devices.
- Fixed a visual bug where the processing screen was not rendered correctly on 4.7" devices.
- Renamed National ID to State ID
- Prefill Phone verification with phone number from the Inquiry
- Prefill Database verification with phone number, name, and address from the Inquiry
- Updated translations for
- Added support for Swift Package Manager
- Added support for
- Added missing localizations for 🇯🇵 and 🇨🇳
- Changed default date picker style
- Added support for custom translations for success and failure screens.
- Removed the cancel button from completion screen.
- Return address subdivision abbreviation in Inquiry response
- Updated the Selfie flow to closely resemble the web experience.
- Replaced the image with an animation on the Selfie intro view.
- Fixed a visual bug where the shutter button's countdown timer wasn't visible on iOS 11.
- Fixed a bug where the keyboard would sometimes not be present when entering an SMS confirmation code.
- Fixed a bug where selfie verifications would not complete because the
canceledstate was unknown
- Added handling for canceled verifications
- Added Postal ID as an ID type for the Philippines
- Updated pt-BR translations for Brazil
- Improved UI when retrying the entry of an SMS confirmation code.
- Added localized names for countries and US states.
- Removed SVGKit and Lottie as public dependencies
- Fixed a bug where the keyboard wouldn't appear when entering an SMS confirmation code after the app had been backgrounded.
- Fixed a bug where the using the suggestions bar above the keyboard would not allow the support from being submitted.
- Fixed a UI bug in the state list picker when using a custom theme.
- Fixed a UI bug where separators were not being modified when using a custom theme.
- Fixed a UI bug where a 4-digit SSN could not be submitted without dismissing the keyboard.
- Added support for database verifications.
- Added date of birth validation.
- Added translations for
- Accept access tokens for resuming Inquiries.
- Enabled prepopulating the Inquiry fields.
- Fixed a couple of UI bugs where elements would either render strangely or not appear when in dark mode.
- Fixed a bug where verifications would not fail as expected in Sandbox mode.
- Fixed a bug where access tokens passed in were not respected
- Removed the country field from the address fields when performing a database verification.
- Removed phone number from public Attributes.
Updated 8 days ago