- The background color for the silhouette overlay, shown when taking automated selfies, can now be themed via
selfieOverlayBackgroundColor. If no color is provided, a blur effect is used instead (the default behavior).
- Fixed a bug where form field errors would not be displayed underneath the affected fields.
- Fixed a bug where certain assets could be rendered at a lower resolution than expected.
- Added themeable text alignment on title and body labels:
- Added themeable asset
selfieStartAssetfor selfie biometrics consent screen.
InquiryTheme.AnimationAssetwhich determines loop mode of animation, defaults to
- Added support for completing an Inquiry without showing the completion screen.
- Added support for Dynamic Type.
- Added support for the Reduce Motion accessibility setting.
- Attempting to start an Inquiry on templates prefixed with
tmpl_will now fail immediately.
- Government ID camera capture experience has been redesigned.
- Improved support for Voice Over.
- Added support for Keypass ID and visa government id types.
- The footer container now has themable options via
InquiryFieldkey values are now camelCase instead of kebab-case
InquiryFieldenum case values are now optional
statushas been made not optional
- Relative links are no longer rendered as links in the
InquiryDelegate.inquiryCancelednow includes a
sessionTokenparameter to resume the inquiry flow
- Support Inquiry templates prefixed with
InquiryDelegate.inquiryFailedare now represented by
InquiryDelegate.inquiryCompletewith a status of completed or failed (though can be customizable in the future)
InquiryDelegate.inquiryCancelledhas been renamed to
Attributesparameter in the
inquirySuccessdelegate are now a part of
Relationshipsand the containing list of
Verificationno longer exists
Updated 7 days ago